ST PAUL’S GRAND SUMMER RAFFLE
- Get your tickets online by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – tickets cost €2 each or you can purchase 6 tickets for €10. You can pay either via e-banking:
- Account Name: THE ANGLICAN CHURCH IN GREECE, ST PAUL’S, ATHENS
- BANK: Bank of Piraeus
- IBAN: GR82 0172 0500 0050 5008 6327 479
- or by using PAYPAL: www.paypal.me/StPaulsathens
- Payments should include your name, the description “Summer Raffle” and your email address, so that we know who is sending, for what purpose and to let you know if you win a prize! We’ll then email you with your ticket numbers. The draw will be done in the Church garden after the service on the first Sunday following the close of the Raffle (date to be announced). Ticket holders are invited to come along and maybe collect a prize. If you are a winner but can’t be there, or if we are obliged to do the draw via Zoom, winners will be notified by email.
- Prizes can be collected during daily opening hours (10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday) or during coffee time after the 10 a.m. Sunday liturgy, on presentation of the email you received giving your ticket numbers. The winner will then sign to confirm receipt of the prize. Please note: prizes will be kept for a fortnight (2 Sundays). If not collected during that period, they will be entered into a forthcoming raffle. In the event of a lockdown, the fortnight counts from the date the church reopens.